The formula for the best adapted course
The inlingua approach is both functional and communicative. This exclusive and unique method ensures efficient and optimal learning results.
We offer two parallel approaches: one general and one professional. Both programs are designed so that you can switch from one to the other at any time. In each of these programs you will find a wide range of international and multicultural situations and contexts, a variety of visual and auditory media, regular reviews of the vocabulary, structures, pronunciation exercises and much more.
- Use everyday language
- Extend vocabulary, lexical expressions and express yourself more accurately
- Gain greater fluency and confidence
- Can be combined with our professional modules
- Justify this efforts by an official exam
- All official exams available: English (Cambridge, TOEFL, …)
German (Goethe Institute), French (DELF), Italian (TFSA), …
- Benefit from strict supervision by professionals
- Master the subject, content and format of the exams
General Professional Program
- Use the language in a professional setting
- Practice your language skills in context
- Communicate effectively in all circumstances
- Consolidate your achievements
- Focusing the training priorities according to the professional duties of the participants
- Communicate with greater conviction and clarity
- Acquire appropriate terminology in a wide range of disciplines
- Broaden your linguistic skills in relation to the professional world
Our specific modules target a range of situations related to specific functions and sectors: public relations, reception, telephone, mail, email, presentations, meetings, negotiations, cross-cultural communication, meetings, purchasing, sales, finance, interviews, intercultural relations, human resources, banking, real estate, legal, medical, hospitality, …
Our center also develops other thematic seminars and specific workshops on request.